Guided Fishing Trips in Oregon
Explore the Coos, Umpqua, Rogue and Coquille Rivers ... or head out to sea from Coos Bay & Charleston.
About Angling Adventures
Jack Duncan has been an Oregon Coast fishing guide in the Pacific Northwest for 20 years, and has fished the rivers of his Southern Oregon home for over 35 years. He’s guided professionally from Alaska to Costa Rica and has fantastic stories of catching everything from sailfish to massive Alaskan halibut. The rivers and bays of the Southern Oregon Coast offer their own unique brand of fishing. Choose a deep sea fishing adventure or fish any of the rivers including the Coos, the Umpqua, the Rogue, and the Coquille. All are legendary for their returns of native and stocked steelhead, salmon, sturgeon and other species. During your trip, you’ll use a variety of high-end rods, reels and tackle. Every assurance is taken to ensure you have the fishing trip of a lifetime.
Types of Fishing Trips
Exceptional fishing opportunities are available on the Oregon Coast rivers year-round through JD Angling Adventures. Pick the time that works best for you, keeping in mind that peak seasons fill up fast. While the best fisheries are usually booked up to a year in advance, Jack will do everything possible to accommodate your needs. Find out more about fishing trips for each of these species.
- Book early for your best opportunities
- Fishing rates are $200 per person (2 anglers minimum)
- Fishing Trip Discounts for 4 or more anglers and multi-day trips
- Large groups and corporate accounts welcome
- Hotel, motel, RV and bed & breakfast accommodations available upon request
- All fishing bait and tackle provided
- Coast Guard licensed (inland & near coastal waters)
- Bring warm clothes and rain gear
- Oregon fishing license and appropriate tags required
- Food and drink is not provided. Please pack desired lunch and refreshments